Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas E Bunin DDS
Dr. Thomas E Bunin, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Langhorne, PA. His specialties include Prosthodontics. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Thomas E Bunin has the following 1 specialty
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thomas E Bunin - Posted on April 1st, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thomas E Bunin - Posted on December 26th, 2014
He is very expensive. When scheduling appointments they want you to take ones that are cancelled. They require you to pay in advance. Dr. Bunin now owe me 1,348 dollars because I paid in advance for services not rendered. He won't give me a refund. Hard to believe someone who is supposed to be a professional would do this.
I am so sorry you are upset and our practice would like to learn more but we don’t know who you are. Please call our office when you can. We always adhere to the highest standards of ethics so please help me resolve this to your liking. Thank-you.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thomas E Bunin - Posted on May 16th, 2014
If you value your teeth, stay away from this dentist. He ruined all of my top teeth, left me with bad temporaries, in a lot of pain and no way of getting any permanent fixed work done. He did such a horrible job and shifted my bite so badly that now no other dentist will work on me and I can't get this fixed. He also kept over $17,000.00 and said it was for time and material and he does not feel that he owes me any of the money for the permanent crowns I paid for and he did not provide. This office also takes advantage of the patients without insurance and does expensive unnecessary dental work.
Looking through our records, I can’t find anyone by the name of Noone. I have been practicing for over 30 years and work extremely hard to provide outstanding care for each and every patient. Thank-you.
Dr. Thomas E Bunin Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsSIMPY BEAUTIFUL SMILES OF LANGHORNE, 330 Middletown Blvd Ste 401, Langhorne, PA
Dr. Thomas E Bunin is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Langhorne, PA.