- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas F Cingel has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Thomas F Cingel has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Thomas F Cingel Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Thomas F Cingel
Dr. Cingel Dr. Cingel’s mission is to perform the highest standard of care possible. In addition, it is also very important to empower the patient with knowledge of why a certain dental procedure is needed and how to avoid it ever again. Dr. Cingel understands that quality care comes from a strong professional partnership between the patient and doctor. At your first visit, Dr. Cingel will provide you with a thorough examination, discuss your treatment options and address any questions and concerns. Immediately recognizable will be our friendly and knowledgeable staff who may additionally assist you with any questions or concerns. Dr. Cingel graduated Onteora H.S. in 1996. He continued his education at Binghamton University and dental school at University at Buffalo(2005). Having a summer off in dental school, he traveled the United States in search of the perfect place to live. On his trip, he expected to find a wonderful place to settle down and practice dentistry. Dr. Cingel then returned to the Catskills and the Hudson Valley, only then did he realize where home really was. After graduating dental school, he completed an optional one-year residency at Coler-Goldwater Speciality Hospital.This comprehensive residency program gave Dr. Cingel the opportunity to work alongside the best and brightest specialists in dentistry. In 2006, Dr.Cingel purchased the practice from Dr. David Fletcher and is committed to upholding the same high standards in care as Dr. Fletcher held.