- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas M Kilareski DDS
Dr. Thomas M Kilareski, DDS is a doctor primarily located in East Stroudsburg, PA. Their specialties include Orthodontics. They speak English.
Dr. Thomas M Kilareski has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Thomas M Kilareski has the following 8 expertise
- Cross Bite
- Space Maintainers
- Open Bite
Dr. Thomas M Kilareski Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Thomas M Kilareski
Thomas M. Kilareski, D.M.D., M.S. Dr. Kilareski has been setting the highest standards of excellence in orthodontics for nearly a decade! He earned his undergraduate degree from Fairfield University. He completed his Doctor of Dental Medicine degree as well as his Masterâ€™s degree in Oral Biology at Temple University School of Dentistry, as well asÂ postgraduate specialty training in orthodontics.Â He is the recipient of Temple University's Faculty Prize given for theÂ Highest Proficiency in Dentistry.Â Â He was elected to the Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honor Society.Â Dr. Kilareski was a member of the Orthodontic Honor Society from 1996-1999 and was presidentÂ of the Aesthetic Dentistry Honor Society in 1999.Â An esteemed member of the orthodontic community, Dr. KilareskiÂ is an occasional guest lecturer at Temple University, and an active member of many leading dental organizations, including the American Dental Association, American Association of Orthodontists and Mid-Atlantic Society of Orthodontics. He is also a member of theÂ Pennsylvania Dental Association and the Monroe County Dental Society of which he was president in 2006. In his spare time, Dr. Kilareski enjoys offshore fishing, traveling, gardening, completing home projects, and spending time with his wife, Jennifer, and their four children; Caroline, Emma, Chase and Abby.