- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas M Bodnar has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Thomas M Bodnar has the following 6 expertise
- Root Surface Debridement
- Gum Disease
- Dental Implants
- Root Planing
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Thomas M Bodnar Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Thomas M Bodnar
Dr. Thomas Bodnar, a graduate of St. Ignatius, received his multiple degrees in Science, Dentistry and Periodontics through studies at Marquette University, Loyola University, University of Illinois in Chicago and Case Western Reserve University. Dr. Bodnar has lectured to community and dental groups locally and nationally on topics ranging from gingivital aesthetics and periodontal disease to cosmetic procedures and dental implants. Dr. Bodnar is past President of the West Shore Dental Study Club and is a member of the Greater Cleveland Dental Society, Ohio Dental Association, American Dental Academy and the American Academy of Periodontology. Dr. Tom enjoys spending time with his wife Liza and their new son Julius (Born March 17, 2008 and named after Dr. Tom's Father) and four daughters Olivia (9), Brooke (7), Paige (5) and Chloe (2). Dr. Tom is an adventurous traveler, domestic and abroad, and spends his leisure time in an array of diverse activities. He cooks for friends, with an emphasis on Thai foods, and is an avid hiker, climber and skier. Tom is also a poet, writer and advocate for a more peaceful green planet. Bodnar Periodontics is in fact one of the first periodontal offices "going green."