Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas M Burns
Dr. Thomas M Burns, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Westfield, NJ. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Thomas M Burns has the following 8 expertise
- Space Maintainers
- Open Bite
- Cross Bite
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Thomas M Burns
Dr. Burns Dr. Burns has been a Westfield resident since 1984. He moved to New Jersey in 1976 after receiving a B.S. degree in biology from Fordham University. In 1980, he graduated from Fairleigh Dickinson University School of Dental Medicine having received a D.M.D. degree. Dr. Burns continued his education at Fairleigh Dickinson and completed an orthodontic residency in 1982. He joined the university's dental faculty in 1984 and taught in the orthodontic department through 1989. Dr. Burns is a Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics, which is the only certifying Board recognized for the specialty of orthodontics by the American Dental Association. Certification culminates in the presentation of case treatment results for review by a panel of nationally recognized peers. Dr. Burns opened his office in Westfield in 1986. He is presently an attending member of the teaching staff at Overlook Hospital in Summit, New Jersey. He has lectured on orthodontic subjects both in the United States and internationally. Dr. Burns has been an active member of civic and professional societies for many years. He is a past president of the Central Dental Society of New Jersey. Dr. Burns and his wife, Loraine, live in Westfield with their three children. In July 2005, Dr. Burns was honored to be selected by his peers and New Jersey Monthly Magazine as one of the “Top Dentists in New Jersey.” Woodword/White, Inc. has listed Dr. Burns as one of the “Best Dentists in America.”
Locations & DirectionsTHOMAS M BURNS DMD PA, 525 Westfield Ave, Westfield, NJ
Dr. Thomas M Burns is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Westfield, NJ.