- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas M Burns DDS
Dr. Thomas M Burns, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Westfield, NJ. Their specialties include Orthodontics. They speak English.
Dr. Thomas M Burns has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Thomas M Burns has the following 8 expertise
- Space Maintainers
- Open Bite
- Cross Bite
Dr. Thomas M Burns Accepts the Following Insurance
- 525 Westfield Ave Westfield , NJ : (908) 543-3224
More about Dr. Thomas M Burns
Dr. Burns Dr. Burns has been a Westfield resident since 1984. He moved to New Jersey in 1976 after receiving a B.S. degree in biology from Fordham University. In 1980, he graduated from Fairleigh Dickinson University School of Dental Medicine having received a D.M.D. degree. Dr. Burns continued his education at Fairleigh Dickinson and completed an orthodontic residency in 1982. He joined the university's dental faculty in 1984 and taught in the orthodontic department through 1989. Dr. Burns is a Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics, which is the only certifying Board recognized for the specialty of orthodontics by the American Dental Association. Certification culminates in the presentation of case treatment results for review by a panel of nationally recognized peers. Dr. Burns opened his office in Westfield in 1986. He is presently an attending member of the teaching staff at Overlook Hospital in Summit, New Jersey. He has lectured on orthodontic subjects both in the United States and internationally. Dr. Burns has been an active member of civic and professional societies for many years. He is a past president of the Central Dental Society of New Jersey. Dr. Burns and his wife, Loraine, live in Westfield with their three children. In July 2005, Dr. Burns was honored to be selected by his peers and New Jersey Monthly Magazine as one of the “Top Dentists in New Jersey.” Woodword/White, Inc. has listed Dr. Burns as one of the “Best Dentists in America.”