Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas M Ritchie
Dr. Thomas M Ritchie, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Amarillo, TX. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Thomas M Ritchie has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Thomas M Ritchie has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thomas M Ritchie - Posted on November 4th, 2015
Very kind and doesn't make you feel guilty for having terrible teeth problems (oops). The lobby is very homey, and all the people who work there, including Dr. Ritchie himself, are very friendly and caring. My kids have never been afraid to go to the dentist, and that is because of Dr. Ritchie. If that's not an accomplishment then I don't know what is! I would recommend him to anyone â he has patients in an incredibly large age range. (Disclaimer: I rated 5 stars for advanced technology, but I don't actually know what hot new tools and devices are making headlines in the world of dentistry.)
Dr. Thomas M Ritchie Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Thomas M Ritchie's office for more information.
1600 S Coulter St Ste 702 Amarillo, TX : (806) 358-7311
Locations & DirectionsTHOMAS MARTIN RITCHIE DDS, 1600 S Coulter St Ste 702, Amarillo, TX
Dr. Thomas M Ritchie is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Amarillo, TX.