Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas H Magzen has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Showing 1 of 1
DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT use this dentist! Unfortunately I did not do my research prior to seeing this dr and if I had, I would have read all the horrible reviews he had gotten. First of all, the receptionist, Sue, seems to run the whole business - including the dentists. They only take cash or check NO CREDIT CARDS and they DO NOT GIVE RECEIPTS! They seem to only take insurance where they don't have to send in a claim to the insurance company and they are paid directly from the patient. They will definitely OVERCHARGE you and it will take 3 to 4 appointments to do work that is completed in one appointment at an ethical and quality dentist's office. I had to take them to court to recover over $1,000 in charges for services I NEVER received and to get itemized statements for all the services they charged me for. They refused to give me my money back, forged my initials on medical documents, changed my medical records and then changed the charges in order to try and justify the charges. The dental equipment is archaic and it is sad that this dr and his secretary, Sue, are allowed to stay in business. Before you go in to see the dentist - make them give you an itemized receipt for the services you are paying for!! Sue, the receptionist will put you off and tell you she'll give it to you at your next appoitment - but she never will. She will continually give you excuses for NOT having your receipt. As i stated - I had to take them to court to recover my money and then I had to go to a REAL dentist and have the work they had done REDONE! Don't go here unless you want to be ripped off! You can go to Yahoo and read about similar experiences from other patients regarding this dentist. Also, I Dr. Magzen doesn't even do any of the work, he has anothe dentist, DR Allen, do all the work. When I asked why Dr. Magzen doesn't do any of the work - they refused to answer my question. I hope this helps anyone who is cosidering going to this office and stops them in their tracks!!!
43 Years Experience
New York University
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Thomas H Magzen accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions11000 Fondren Rd, Houston, TX
Dr. Thomas H Magzen is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Houston, TX.