Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas P Neslund DMD
Dr. Thomas P Neslund, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Carlisle, PA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas P Neslund has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Thomas P Neslund has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thomas P Neslund - Posted on November 16th, 2018
Money is bottom line, not people.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thomas P Neslund - Posted on March 14th, 2018
I can not recommend Dr. Neslund at all. A terrible experience. They filed with the military dental insurance company which was helpful, but a bill with additional, unexpected fees added. The bill totaled over $400 for a single filling. The dentist was unwilling to talk to me personally about the fees and demanded payment for unexpected fees via office staff and mail. Money is bottom line, not people.
Great office ..
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thomas P Neslund - Posted on March 30th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thomas P Neslund - Posted on October 9th, 2015
Dr. Thomas P Neslund Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Thomas P Neslund's office for more information.
13 Brookwood Ave Ste 3 Carlisle, PA : (717) 258-5455
Locations & DirectionsTHOMAS P NESLUND DMD, 13 Brookwood Ave Ste 3, Carlisle, PA
Dr. Thomas P Neslund is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Carlisle, PA.