Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Thomas O Adams has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Thomas O Adams has the following 6 expertise
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Dental Implants
- Sleep Apnea
- Jaw Defects
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- TMJ Disorders
Showing 3 of 15
Great office staff
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thomas O Adams - Posted on March 2nd, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thomas O Adams - Posted on January 9th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thomas O Adams - Posted on December 22nd, 2014
I personally love this office. Although, scheduling is a hassle and the woman with a British accent is not very professional. The doctor has very good and professional input. He really cares for his patients and he serenades his patients with Elvis as he works on your mouth. He kept me laughing and kept me very comfortable and made sure to check on me days after the surgeries. Definitely Scheduling my next surgeries with him.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Thomas O Adams accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna DPPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
Locations & DirectionsORAL SURGERY, 4224 Houma Blvd Ste 224, Metairie, LA
Dr. Thomas O Adams is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Metairie, LA.