Dr. Thomas G Vaccaro Is this you?

Satisfaction

Have you seen Dr. Thomas G Vaccaro?

The best human being and an exceptional doctor!

Satisfaction

Best dentist I've ever had!

I recently moved here and went to Dr. Vacarro based on his internet reviews. I'm 56 and my career has me moving frequently so I've had a lot of dentists. But Dr Vacarro is the best dentist I've ever had! He is very personable and professional at the same time. "Oh, look at your tooth. I had the same thing two years ago", then draws a diagram to show you what he's going to do. I needed two complicated procedures and he said that although he could do them, I would be in better hands with specialists so he sent me to an oral surgeon for a difficult extraction, then to an endodontist for a very difficult root canal. I respect him greatly for putting my best interest over the chance to charge me a lot of money. He also found a small hole in a crown that others had missed. He truly puts his patients first and does excellent work to boot! I'll be moving again soon and wish I could bring him with me.

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. Thomas G Vaccaro is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Fairfax, VA.