- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas W Connolly DDS
Dr. Thomas W Connolly, DDS is a doctor primarily located in South Burlington, VT. Their specialties include Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Thomas W Connolly has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Thomas W Connolly has the following 6 expertise
- Dental Implants
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Sleep Apnea
- Jaw Defects
- TMJ Disorders
Dr. Thomas W Connolly Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Thomas W Connolly
Thomas W. Connolly, DMD Dr. Connolly received his undergraduate degree from Dartmouth College. His degree was confirmed Cum Laude with Distinction. He also received his Dental Degree at Fairleigh Dickinson University School of Dental Medicine in 1976 and was elected to the Omicron Kappa Epsilon Honor Society and was recognized by the American College of Dentists for comprehensive patient care. He completed his residency training in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the Massachusetts General Hospital in 1979. He is a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and a Fellow of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. He is also a member of the: American Dental Association American Dental Society of Anesthesiology American Cleft Palate Craniofacial Association Vermont State Dental Society Vermont Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons Dr. Connolly also serves as the craniofacial consultant for the State of Vermont's Children with Special Health Needs Cleft Lip and Palate Division. He was nominated and inducted to the International College of Dentists in October, 2003. Dr. Connolly is a Clinical Assistant Professor in the Department of Surgery at the University of Vermont College of Medicine and is a member of the medical staff at Fletcher Allen Health Care. Dr. Connolly is currently serving as an Examiner for the American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons. His clinical interests include implants, orthognathic surgery and treatment of craniofacial anomalies.