Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas W Rowley
Dr. Thomas W Rowley, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Whitewater, WI. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Thomas W Rowley has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Thomas W Rowley has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Thomas W Rowley Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Thomas W Rowley's office for more information.
128 N Tratt St Whitewater, WI : (262) 473-2242
More about Dr. Thomas W Rowley
Thomas W Rowley DDS Dr. Rowley grew up in Stone Park, Illinois, second of three children. He attended Proviso West High School, followed by Loyola University of Chicago. He received his Dental degree from Loyola University of Chicago. He graduated in the top 8% of his class in 1980, thus he was inducted into the honorary Omicron Kappa Upsilon Fraternity. He married his high school sweetheart his freshman year of dental school. Their first child was born 4 years later during the second night of his Regional Board Exams. Dr. Rowley and his wife of 34 years now have 5 grown children and 4 grandchildren. Upon graduation, Dr. Rowley assumed the dental practice of retired dentist, Dr. Frank Schneider. His first office was located in Whitewater, at the corner of 2nd and Center St. In October of 1984, Dr. Rowley moved his practice to 128 N. Tratt St, where it remains today. His office staff consists of himself, a licensed hygienist, 2 receptionist/assistants, and an office manager. All work closely together as a team to provide their patients with the best care possible. With a combined total of 100+ years of experience, they have the specialized training necessary to prevent, diagnose, and treat your dental conditions. They stay current on the latest advances in research and treatment so you know you’ll get the most advanced care available anywhere. 128 N Tratt St. • Whitewater, WI 53190 t. 262-473-2242 • f. 262-473-2286
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Thomas W Rowley is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Whitewater, WI.