Dr. Thuy Do Is this you?

Great Experience

Posted on September 26th, 2017

During my time here i had a lot of fun and everyone was so friendly to me. Every time i came here i would always be welcome with a smile and open arms. Overrate i had a great time here.

fantastic overall and made appointments fun

Posted on September 24th, 2017

i had an outstanding experience and they took really good care of me and my teeth. Getting treatment here was truly an enriching and fun experience. i would highly recommend celebrity orthodontics for treatment.

FANTASSSSSTIC!!!!

Posted on September 24th, 2017

Dr. Do-deLatour corrected my sons bite early enough to where surgery was no longer an option! We are so thankful and grateful! My son is much more confident with his smile! THANK YOU!!

Posted on September 21st, 2017

I absolutely love this place. Every time I come in, everyone is so nice. Any time I needed to reschedule they did their best to make that happen. I would fully recommend Celebrity Orthodontics. Best wishes! Trisha A.

Posted on September 17th, 2017

Posted on September 17th, 2017

• Nearby Dentists

Dr. Thuy Do is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Fort Worth, TX.