Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tiffany F Birrenkott
Dr. Tiffany F Birrenkott, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Baraboo, WI. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Tiffany F Birrenkott has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Tiffany F Birrenkott has the following 14 expertise
- Root Canal
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Tooth Whitening
- Dental Check-up
- Dental Implants
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Tiffany F Birrenkott accepts the following insurance providers.
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Humana Dental PPO
More about Dr. Tiffany F Birrenkott
Dr. Tiffany F.A. Birrenkott Education and Training: 1991 Graduate of Appleton West High School 1991-1994 attended University of Wisconsin LaCrosse with a Biology major and a Chemistry minor 1992- studied abroad in Scotland, through the University of Wisconsin 1998 Graduate of Marquette University School of Dentistry Joined Dental Associates in 2000 Dental Interests and Procedures: General dentistry with an emphasis and enjoyment in cosmetic dentistry, including veneers and implant restorations Professional Affiliations: President Elect for Sauk-Juneau-Adams Dental Society Wisconsin Dental Association (delegate) American Dental Association Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honor Dental Society Lord’s Dental Studio advisory council member Civic Organizations and Memberships: Member of Church Choir at St. Paul’s Lutheran Church in Baraboo Chairperson for the Church committee Member of St.Clare’s Spirit of Giving Circle Personal Interests and Hobbies: Golfing, snowmobiling, being outdoors, traveling, spending time with friends and family Family: Husband: Chad, owner of Badger Glass in Baraboo Children: Collin & Cooper Dogs Alley and Daisy, and Cat Benson Back
Locations & DirectionsMAYO CLINIC HEALTH SYSTEM, 880 14th St, Baraboo, WI
Dr. Tiffany F Birrenkott is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Baraboo, WI.