Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Tim J Brooks has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Tim J Brooks has the following 10 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Oral Hygiene
- Root Canal
Showing 2 of 2
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Tim J Brooks
Tim J. Brooks, DDS For years, Dr. Tim Brooks has dedicated his practice to smile enhancement. Prior to entering private practice in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Dr. Brooks earned his doctor of dental surgery degree (with distinction) in 1995 from the University of Colorado School of Dentistry. He believes that continuing education is an important part of his practice and has logged many CEUs to stay current with the most recent dental technologies and procedures. Dr. Brooks has pursued excellence in aesthetic restorative dentistry by participating in some of the world's most respected training programs at The Dawson Center for Advanced Dental Studies and the Pankey Institute. His extensive training spans post-graduate studies in implant dentistry, endodontics, and the diagnosis and treatment of TMJ, as well as occusal-muscular disharmony. Dr. Brooks earned fellowship status in the International Congress of Oral Implantologists and completed comprehensive training in dental implantology from the University of Texas Health Center in San Antonio, Texas. He has received certification to administer Invisalign orthodontics and continues to explore new and innovative ways to enhance the dental experience and expand the clinical procedures he offers. As a vested member of the dental community, Dr. Brooks hold membership in the Academy of General Dentistry, the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, the American Dental Association, and the Crown Council, a national group of dentists committed to providing exceptional care. Dr. Brooks' patients love him not only for his expertise and skill, but also for his kind and gentle touch. When he has free time, Dr. Brooks enjoys coaching his son's basketball and baseball teams, running his oldest daughter from one event to another, watching the two younger children, and spending as much time as possible with the love of his life, his wife, Robin. Our Staff LaDonya LaDonya Johnson joined Tim J. Brooks DDS in 2006 as a dental assistant. With 15 years of dental experience, LaDonya's mission is to educate patients about proper dental health. As a self-professed person who "hates to go to the dentist," she thoroughly understands anxiety towards dental visits. Her caring ways and gentle touch can calm even the most reluctant patient. "I enjoy not only being their dental assistant, but also a friend," she says. LaDonya and her husband have four children and three grandchildren.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Tim J Brooks is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Oklahoma City, OK.