Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timm H Eickmann
Dr. Timm H Eickmann, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Longmont, CO. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Timm H Eickmann has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Timm H Eickmann has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Timm H Eickmann Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Timm H Eickmann's office for more information.
1246 Main St Longmont, CO : (303) 678-7800
More about Dr. Timm H Eickmann
Dr. Timm Eickmann Dentistry has been a special part of my life. I am committed to providing a gentle caring service with excellent dental health care, in a professional and friendly manner. I continue to enhance my skills and knowledge to ensure patients receive the finest care dentistry has to offer. This is accomplished by pursuing numerous dental education courses yearly, as well as previously taking in-depth studies in Advance Restorative Dentistry at the University of Washington and various Endodontic classes and a study club. I firmly believe that in using the highest quality dental labs and materials along with being at the forefront of the latest technologies in dental care, our patients can be assured of the finest results in the many services we provide.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Timm H Eickmann is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Longmont, CO.