Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Timothy D Aiossa has the following 2 specialties
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Timothy D Aiossa has the following 6 expertise
- Root Surface Debridement
- Gum Disease
- Root Planing
- Dental Implants
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Timothy D Aiossa accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DMO
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Dental DHMO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Timothy D Aiossa
About Dr. Tim Aiossa Dr. Timothy Aiossa was raised in Elmwood Park, Illinois. After graduating from the University of Illinois-Chicago with a bachelor degree in Biology, Dr. Tim began his training with Loyola University, where he became a general dentist and later taught as a clinical instructor for 12 years. For three years post-graduation, Dr. Tim practiced as a general dentist and then went back to school to become a dental specialist. With additional education, he graduated with a degree in Periodontics. Practicing for more than 25 years, Dr. Tim has perfected his craft and is a member of the American Dental Association. His staff includes his sister, Peggy, who has been his hygienist for the past 20 years, as well as his front desk manager Linda, who began working for Dr. Tim’s father 34 years ago. Dr. Tim values a practice employed by those he trusts most- his family. He enjoys spending his time boating and traveling with his wife, Debbie, and their three children.
Locations & DirectionsFAMILY FIRST DENTAL, 28365 Davis Pkwy Ste 206, Warrenville, IL
Dr. Timothy D Aiossa is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Warrenville, IL.