Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy Bandrowsky DDS
Dr. Timothy Bandrowsky has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Timothy Bandrowsky has the following 6 expertise
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Sleep Apnea
- Dental Implants
- TMJ Disorders
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Jaw Defects
Showing 5 of 8
GREAT DOCTOR AND STAFF
Self-verified patient of Dr. Timothy Bandrowsky - Posted on August 28th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Timothy Bandrowsky - Posted on August 16th, 2017
Entire Staff is skilled and friendly!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Timothy Bandrowsky - Posted on October 14th, 2016
I had a failed root canal that was really painful and called Implant and Oral Surgery of Colorado on a Thursday night and left a message. Paula called me first thing Friday morning and was so kind and friendly - she said they would be able to get me in at 10:00 the same day! I was so relieved but still extremely nervous because I couldn't do IV sedation due to being pregnant. Rose and Dr. Bandrowsky put my mind at ease and answered all of my questions. They walked me through the entire procedure and although getting a tooth extracted is not fun in itself, they made the experience as positive as it possibly could be. I think it took Dr. Bandrowsky 3 minutes to extract the tooth itself - he is an incredibly skilled surgeon. He also noted that the tooth and the area surrounding didn't look good and that he's glad I came in to get it taken out. My husband also had a great experience getting all four of his wisdom teeth extracted here. Everyone on staff here is kind and professional and I would highly recommend them to anyone needing oral surgery.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Timothy Bandrowsky - Posted on August 15th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Timothy Bandrowsky - Posted on July 18th, 2016
37 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Timothy Bandrowsky Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna DMO
- Aetna DPPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Colorado Front Range
- Ameritas PPO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Dental DHMO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
Total Dental Administrators
- Total Dental Administrators PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Timothy Bandrowsky
Timothy Bandrowsky, D.D.S. Dr. Bandrowsky has an extensive background in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He received both his undergraduate degree and his DDS from Case Western Reserve University. Dr. Bandrowsky completed his Oral and Maxillofacial surgical training at Madigan Army Medical Center. He completed twenty-one years of service in the United States Army, with his last assignment as Chief of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Evans Army Community Hospital at Fort Carson. His extensive knowledge in all phases of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery places a pleasant patient experience as a primary component of his practice philosophy. Dr. Bandrowsky has been a Fellow of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons since 1998. Implant and Oral Surgery of Colorado
Locations & DirectionsIMPLANT AND ORAL SURGERY OF COLORADO, 755 S Perry St Ste 300, Castle Rock, CO
Dr. Timothy Bandrowsky is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Castle Rock, CO.