- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy Bandrowsky
Dr. Timothy Bandrowsky is a doctor primarily located in La Junta, CO, with other offices in Canon City, CO and Pueblo, CO( and 5 other locations). They have 38 years of experience. Their specialties include General Dentistry, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Oral Surgery. They speak English.
Dr. Timothy Bandrowsky has 7 locations
Dr. Timothy Bandrowsky has the following 3 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Timothy Bandrowsky has the following 6 expertise
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Sleep Apnea
- Dental Implants
- TMJ Disorders
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Jaw Defects
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
38 Years Experience
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Timothy Bandrowsky Accepts the Following Insurance
- 1100 Carson Ave La Junta , CO (719) 599-0500
- 111 N 10th St Canon City , CO (719) 599-0500
- 1641 Horseshoe Dr Pueblo , CO (719) 542-5339
- 595 Chapel Hills Dr Ste 300 Colorado Springs , CO (719) 599-0500
- 755 S Perry St Ste 300 Castle Rock , CO (303) 660-5651
- 775 S Perry St Castle Rock , CO (303) 660-5651
- 2222 N Nevada Ave Ste 5009 Colorado Springs , CO 80907
More about Dr. Timothy Bandrowsky
Timothy Bandrowsky, D.D.S. Dr. Bandrowsky has an extensive background in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He received both his undergraduate degree and his DDS from Case Western Reserve University. Â Dr. Bandrowsky completed his Oral and Maxillofacial surgical training at Madigan Army Medical Center. He completed twenty-one years ofÂ service in the United States Army, with his last assignment as Chief of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Evans Army Community Hospital at Fort Carson.Â His extensive knowledge in all phases of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery places a pleasant patient experience as a primary component of his practice philosophy. Dr. Bandrowsky has been a Fellow of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons since 1998. Implant and Oral Surgery of Colorado