Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Timothy M Barber has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Timothy M Barber has the following 11 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
- Dental Implants
- Dental Check-up
Showing 2 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Timothy M Barber - Posted on June 3rd, 2014
I scheduled an appointment with Dr. Barber regarding troublesome wisdom teeth. Being a college student without insurance, I googled costs and details to get an idea of what I was getting into. The first Add on google was Dr. Barber, I read a little about his qualications and some reviews of patients and decided to leave my name and number for a consolation. I received a call back within hours, the office even offered to see me that day! They were very flexible with my schedule and scheduling an appointment was easier than it's ever been for me. Doctor's offices are never cozy places to be but I was pleased with Dr. Barber's set up and staff. Not only was I greeted with names, handshakes, and friendly smiles, Dr. Barber reflected a high level of respect and honesty towards me. There are a lot of people out there ready to take advantage of the young and nieve for a quick, easy buck, but instead I was given advice to help me save money on my procedure. I thoroughly enjoyed my visit this afternoon, Dr. Barber is just a really cool dude.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Timothy M Barber - Posted on January 30th, 2013
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Timothy M Barber
We are not your typical dental practice. Dr. Barber is among the most qualified and experienced dentists in the country, allowing him to provide care for people needing complex and advanced dental care. He has acquired a combination of advanced training and credentials held by no other dentist in the world. This makes him a unique choice for the advanced dental needs of his patients. Dr. Barber's exceptional skills are complimented with his integrity and compassionate personality, providing a calming atmosphere to ensure that you will be relaxed and comfortable during your visit. We continually update our training to better serve you. Most dentists receive 15-20 hours per year of continuing education. Dr. Barber has averaged nearly 80 hours per year since becoming a dentist in 1994. Some years he has approached 200 hours. Dr. Barber's combination of advanced training and credentials makes him like no other dentist in the world. Please see our Website for Detailed Information on Dr. Barber's Qualifications and Credentials. www.TheSmileForYou.com
Locations & DirectionsAFFORDABLE DENTURES, 617 W 23rd St, Panama City, FL
Dr. Timothy M Barber is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Panama City, FL.