Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Timothy D Borg has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Timothy D Borg has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 1 of 1
I went to Dr. Borg for a lot of work on my teeth. I had a total of 5 filings, a root canal, and a crown completed. (You can only imagine what we paid.) I was told throughout the entire process that they would keep me updated on the insurance payments and make sure that we did not hit the maximum allowance for my insurance. I have very good dental insurance through Delta Dental. When I went to my last visit, I was told that I still had a free cleaning included with my insurance plan. I confirmed with the front office and scheduled my "free" teeth cleaning. The cleaning was extremely painful and the dental hygienist got the water pic stuck in between my teeth. I was in pain for days. One month later, I receive a bill for $194. I have called and spoken with the front office who refuses to work with us on the invoice despite them advising me that the teeth cleaning would be free. The office told me that their computer does not always show what has been paid on insurance and they can't always confirm what the insurance will or will not pay. Therefore, despite the office confirming that this was their mistake, they refuse to discount the bill. If I were you, I would choose a dentist office that is not going to mislead you or at least a dentist office that will accept responsibility for their own mistakes. DO NOT TRUST THE FRONT DESK!
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsNorthpark Dental Group, 10359 Federal Blvd Ste 110, Denver, CO
Dr. Timothy D Borg is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Denver, CO.