Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy J Butson
Dr. Timothy J Butson, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Seattle, WA. His specialties include Prosthodontics. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Timothy J Butson has the following 1 specialty
Showing 2 of 5
Dr. Butson and his staff are very welcoming! I am happy with the free custom whitening trays that I received and I always feel amazing after my dental cleanings. The hygienist is such a rock star! It's also nice to know that Dr. Butson specializes in prosthodontics just in case I ever have a complexed problem or question.
All of the crown and bridge work Dr. Butson did for me had to be removed approximately one year after it was done. Needless to say, this was very costly and a huge waste of time! Dr. Butson left open margins all over the place - that means bacteria can get in underneath the dental work and cause decay. In addition, Dr. Butson's chairside manner is inconsistent. He would sometimes become very, very angry when something went wrong while I was in the chair; he expressed his anger by cursing and by belittling his staff. It was awkward and frightening from a patient's perspective. I don't recommend this dentist due to his poor quality workmanship and his poor chairside manner.
Dr. Timothy J Butson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
More about Dr. Timothy J Butson
About Timothy Butson Timothy Butson is a dental expert and prosthodontic specialist. He has over 30 years of experience as a dentist and prosthodontist. Butson earned his Doctor of Dental Medicine from the prestigious University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine and went on to complete three years of post-doctoral training at the University of Washington to achieve specialist recognition in the area of prosthodintics. Today Butson helps patients with a variety of dental needs and teaches as an associate professor at the University of Washington’s School of Dentistry. Butson is proud to be affiliated with these organizations: Member, American Dental Association Member, Washington Dental Association Member, Seattle – King County Dental Society Member, American Academy of Fixed Prosthodontics Member, Academy of Osseointegration Butson enjoys spending time with his family and coaching ice hockey.
Locations & DirectionsLOE RAISLER & BUTSON, 600 University St Ste 819, Seattle, WA
Dr. Timothy J Butson is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Seattle, WA.