- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy Cadden
Dr. Timothy Cadden is a doctor primarily located in Mesa, AZ, with other offices in Chandler, AZ and Phoenix, AZ( and 29 other locations). They have 37 years of experience. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Timothy Cadden has 31 locations
Dr. Timothy Cadden has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Timothy Cadden has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
37 Years Experience
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Timothy Cadden Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Principal Dental PPO
More about Dr. Timothy Cadden
About Our Office Meet Dr Cadden Timothy P. Cadden D.D.S. Dr. Cadden has been serving Oregon, Ohio and its surrounding communities since 1983. He received his bachelor of science degree in microbiology from The Ohio State University in 1979. Dr. Cadden graduated from the College of Dentistry at the The Ohio State University in 1983 and is certified by the American Dental Association. He completed a general practice dental residency program at the Medical College of Ohio in 1984. Dr. Cadden achieved fellowship status with the Academy of General Dentistry and is a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. He has studied at the Hornbrook Institute for Anterior Cosmetic Dentistry. He is a member of the American Dental Association, Ohio Dental Association and Toledo Dental Society. Some of the services he provides for his patients are: Short-Term Braces in just a few months for straighter teeth In-Office Power Bleaching to get your teeth as white as they can possiblyÂ be Botox/Juvederm treatmentsÂ to soften facial wrinkles for a moreÂ youthful appearance SamedayÂ Mini-Implants to stabilize loose dentures Anti-Snoring AppliancesÂ Â for a better nights sleep for you and your spouse Complete, Beautiful, Life-Like Smile Makeovers to totally change your lifeÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Dr. Cadden and his wife Lynda have two children, a son Casey and a daughter Marnie. His favorite activities are golf and softball. He enjoys theatre, books, music, movies, Ohio State sports and all Cleveland sports teams. Resources