Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy S Colton DDS
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Timothy S Colton has the following 2 specialties
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
Dr. Timothy S Colton has the following 6 expertise
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Dental Implants
- Sleep Apnea
- TMJ Disorders
- Jaw Defects
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Timothy S Colton - Posted on August 12th, 2016
Great Experiences--5 Surgeries --4 Family Members
Self-verified patient of Dr. Timothy S Colton - Posted on August 30th, 2013
Three teenagers with multiple impacted wisdom teeth--all very successful with minimal post-op swelling. Varying levels of pain seemed dependent on length of roots and individual tolerance--all treatable with pain killers and ice packs. One teenager vomited a little post-op, and staff was very supportive and caring. One teenager was very anxious about needle for IV and procedure overall, never even having had a cavity. Staff was very reassuring and caring. Patient was put at ease with great results. One teenager also had a baby tooth pulled and an additional surgical procedure performed at the same time as wisdom teeth extraction for one teenager. All without issues. Fourth family member had excess growth of oral tissue surgically removed with great results and without incident. I know several other mothers who have been more than satisfied with their experiences with Dr. Colton taking out her kids' wisdom teeth. Very busy practice with very professional staff. Wait for scheduled appointments might be a few weeks. No idea about emergency visit availability.
was it worth it??
Self-verified patient of Dr. Timothy S Colton - Posted on November 16th, 2012
I have had a few procedures performed by Dr. Colton and every time I leave the office I say "I'm never going back there!". Unfortunately, all of my procedures have needed to be done urgently so there hasn't been time to search for better surgeons. He is rude, cocky, and pads his bill. Watch out! Others have said that he calls them at night but I have never received a call. I've had pain during the procedure and my "ouch" comments were ignored. Rather than stop for a second and give me more painkiller, he said "we're almost done" and just continued through my pain. I'm being proactive and searching NOW for a better surgeon and I'm sure I won't have trouble finding one!!
Dr. Timothy S Colton Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Timothy S Colton's office for more information.
164 Washington St Ste 102 Norwell, MA : (781) 871-4350
Locations & DirectionsTIMOTHY S COLTON DDS, 164 Washington St Ste 102, Norwell, MA
Dr. Timothy S Colton is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Norwell, MA.