Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy J Alford
Dr. Timothy J Alford, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Anderson, IN. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Timothy J Alford has the following 8 expertise
- Space Maintainers
- Open Bite
- Cross Bite
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Timothy J Alford - Posted on December 9th, 2015
My son was referred to Dr Alford about four years ago and ever since our very first visit, we have been impressed with the practice. The first two years were mainly evaluations to plan for the right time to start the actual orthodontics procedures. Once we got started with the braces, everything went great. Our appointments have always started on time and we were always well informed of the next steps to be taken. The office is extremely organized and very kid friendly. It has been a pleasurable experience for our family!
Dr. Timothy J Alford Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Timothy J Alford's office for more information.
3819 Fairview Dr Anderson, IN : (765) 622-7646
More about Dr. Timothy J Alford
Meet Dr. Timothy Alford Meet Dr. Timothy AlfordMeet the Staff I am very blessed to work in a profession that I love. It is truly rewarding to have a positive impact on peoples’ lives. Facial appearance plays a huge role in one’s self-image and having a beautiful smile serves to enhance and build confidence. It is an honor to be a major part of this process. My staff and I work hard every day to give our patients the gift of a beautiful smile. Education and Experience Prior to opening my orthodontic practice, I spent many years receiving an education my patients can feel confident in. I attended Butler University where I earned my Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry in 1978. I received my Doctor of Dental Surgery degree in 1983 from Indiana University School of Dentistry and worked in family dentistry for nine years. I continued on at IUSD to receive my Masters of Science and Dentistry and Certificate of Orthodontics in 1993. It has been my pleasure to practice orthodontics in our community for the past 17 years. Outside the Office In my spare time I enjoy running, playing golf, reading, and spending time with my grandchildren. My second passion is participating in mission work in Haiti. I get great satisfaction in serving those who are less fortunate than me. I am also a member of the South Meridian Church of God and am the current member of the Board of Directors of the Mission Haiti Midwest, Inc.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Timothy J Alford is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Anderson, IN.