Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Timothy M Blair has the following 2 specialties
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Timothy M Blair has the following 9 expertise
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Jaw Defects
- Sleep Apnea
- Dental Implants
- Root Canals
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- TMJ Disorders
Showing 1 of 2
Don't waste your time or money here!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Timothy M Blair - Posted on May 18th, 2018
I went in recently for several minor fillings and what was supposed to be a routine crown that turned into a nightmare. One week after having this done I was still in pain so I went back in to have it checked out because there was no pain before the initial visit to only have Dr Blair walk into the room look at me and NOT in my mouth where he done the work and just tell me I had tmj and it wasn't anything he did and referred me to another specialist. It's been 3 weeks now, with no relief from him, so I scheduled an appointment will another reputable dentist here that reexamined and took xrays and was able to clearly see that the crowned tooth was not root canalled, which should have been, and by not doing so left the open nerves to be pressed upon by the crown he put in causing me severe pain the entire time. Long story short is he charged me over $700 to be basically tortured that ended up having to have the entire tooth pulled in the end (NOT by him) just to get relief from the pain he caused me.
Dr. Timothy M Blair accepts the following insurance providers.
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Timothy M Blair
Dr. Timothy Blair provides dental services to patients in the Madison, TN area. He received his Bachelors of Science in Biology and Bachelors of Arts in Chemistry from the University of Arkansas and his Dental Degree from the University of Tennessee College of Dentistry in Memphis. Member to the American Dental Association and the American Academy of Implant Dentistry, he continually updates his techniques and technology to bring the most up-to-date dental care possible to his patients. Dr. Blair has received several awards throughout his career, including the Kiwanian of the Year in 1992 and the Continuing Education Award from the Tennessee Dental Society in 1993. Dr. Blair served four years of active duty in the US Navy and is married with a son. He is also an avid duck hunter and trout fisherman, as well as actively supporting the Interfaith Dental Clinic in Nashville. Contact Timothy Blair, DDS today at 615-866-6361 for a free cosmetic consultation, or browse the website for more information about sedation dentistry or dental work.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Timothy M Blair is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Lebanon, TN.