Is Dr. Timothy Stirneman the right Dentist for you?
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy Stirneman DDS
Dr. Timothy Stirneman, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Lake In The Hills, IL, with other offices in Lake In The Hills, IL and Algonquin, IL (and 1 other location). His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Timothy Stirneman has 4 locations
261 N. Randall Rd. Suite #102
Lake In The Hills, IL 60156
261 N. Randall Rd. Suite #103
Lake In The Hills, IL 60156
1452 Merchant Dr
Algonquin, IL 60102
Dr. Timothy Stirneman has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Timothy Stirneman has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 5 of 135
Self-verified patient of Dr. Timothy Stirneman - Posted on October 27th, 2014
Everyone is always so nice
Self-verified patient of Dr. Timothy Stirneman - Posted on October 22nd, 2014
Dr. Timothy Stirneman Accepts the Following Insurance
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
More about Dr. Timothy Stirneman
Dr. Timothy Stirneman has been working in dentistry for 28 years now, and theres nothing he enjoys more about his job than meeting new patients and helping them improve their lives. He earned his Bachelor ...
Locations & Directions
Dr. Timothy Stirneman is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Lake In The Hills, IL.