Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy W Logan DMD
Dr. Timothy W Logan, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in New Albany, IN, with another office in Louisville, KY. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Timothy W Logan has 2 locations
Dr. Timothy W Logan has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Timothy W Logan has the following 6 expertise
- TMJ Disorders
- Sleep Apnea
- Jaw Defects
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Dental Implants
- Tooth/Bone Loss
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Timothy W Logan - Posted on November 14th, 2015
I received great, friendly and affordable wisdom tooth removal at Dr. Logan's office.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Timothy W Logan - Posted on October 20th, 2015
This review is for Dr. Timothy Logan at 9800 Shelbyville Road in Louisville KY. I'm not sure if the other reviewer went somewhere else, because my experience was nothing like what they describe. The lady that works as the appointment scheduler/billing was very friendly, Dr. Logan's assistant is very friendly and Dr. Logan himself is a very friendly and nice guy. He's easy to talk to, is patient and answered all of my questions. I had a wisdom tooth and a molar removed five days ago after being referred to Dr. Logan by another dentist. The procedure went well, as they used gas and a drip to put me under. It seemed like I closed my eyes for a few seconds and then I hear "we're done". I had very minimal pain after removal of the teeth and I am healing normally now and I even stopped in to ask a few follow up/maintenance questions today and he was happy to answer them. The office and the room where the procedure took place were clean and everything seemed reasonably priced (cheaper than I thought it would be). I can't think of anything negative to say about my experience. The reason I wanted to come here and write a review is because I Googled his name to get the office number and the first thing I saw was a one star review which didn't match my experience at all. I'd be happy to suggest Dr. Logan to any friends or family that need to have a wisdom tooth, etc. removed. One other thing I forgot to mention is that they are really good about not making you wait. If your appointment is at 8 AM and you get there at 7:50, they'll go ahead and take you back.
Avoid him like the plague!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Timothy W Logan - Posted on June 17th, 2014
Please beware and do NOT go to this doctor! There are several options in Louisville and especially on that end of town, so I beg of you, please do your homework and go to a doctor that isn't a complete and total jerk. His bedside manner is non-existent. Him and his staff practically carried my wife to the car to get her out of there quicker. The front office employees are the rudest of any doctor's office I've ever been to. I have gone on every doctor review website I can find to help ensure everyone avoids this doctor at all costs. Please, do not make the same mistake we did and go see him, I promise you will regret it!!!!
40 Years Experience
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Timothy W Logan Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Timothy W Logan is similar to the following 4 Dentists near New Albany, IN.