Satisfaction

Saw Dr Logan for an extraction, was in a lot of pain. His staff took such good care of me. Gave lots of instructions and was even gave a follow up visit. Would tell anyone to go see Dr Logan for a tooth ache.

Satisfaction

I received great, friendly and affordable wisdom tooth removal at Dr. Logan's office.

This review is for Dr. Timothy Logan at 9800 Shelbyville Road in Louisville KY. I'm not sure if the other reviewer went somewhere else, because my experience was nothing like what they describe. The lady that works as the appointment scheduler/billing was very friendly, Dr. Logan's assistant is very friendly and Dr. Logan himself is a very friendly and nice guy. He's easy to talk to, is patient and answered all of my questions. I had a wisdom tooth and a molar removed five days ago after being referred to Dr. Logan by another dentist. The procedure went well, as they used gas and a drip to put me under. It seemed like I closed my eyes for a few seconds and then I hear "we're done". I had very minimal pain after removal of the teeth and I am healing normally now and I even stopped in to ask a few follow up/maintenance questions today and he was happy to answer them. The office and the room where the procedure took place were clean and everything seemed reasonably priced (cheaper than I thought it would be). I can't think of anything negative to say about my experience. The reason I wanted to come here and write a review is because I Googled his name to get the office number and the first thing I saw was a one star review which didn't match my experience at all. I'd be happy to suggest Dr. Logan to any friends or family that need to have a wisdom tooth, etc. removed. One other thing I forgot to mention is that they are really good about not making you wait. If your appointment is at 8 AM and you get there at 7:50, they'll go ahead and take you back.

Satisfaction

Avoid him like the plague!!!

Please beware and do NOT go to this doctor! There are several options in Louisville and especially on that end of town, so I beg of you, please do your homework and go to a doctor that isn't a complete and total jerk. His bedside manner is non-existent. Him and his staff practically carried my wife to the car to get her out of there quicker. The front office employees are the rudest of any doctor's office I've ever been to. I have gone on every doctor review website I can find to help ensure everyone avoids this doctor at all costs. Please, do not make the same mistake we did and go see him, I promise you will regret it!!!!

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. Timothy W Logan is similar to the following 4 Dentists near New Albany, IN.