Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tod L Armbruster
Dr. Tod L Armbruster, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Fremont, OH. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Tod L Armbruster has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Tod L Armbruster has the following 15 expertise
- Tooth Whitening
- Dental Implants
- Bridges and Crowns
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Tod L Armbruster Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Tod L Armbruster's office for more information.
1717 Croghan St Fremont, OH : (419) 334-4479
More about Dr. Tod L Armbruster
Dr. Tod Armbruster, DDS received his dental training at Case Western Reserve School of Dentistry, graduating in 1979. He received a Bachelor of Science degree as well as a Doctorate in Dental Surgery. Dr. Armbruster furthered his training by completing a General Practice residency at University of Toledo's University Medical Center. This training focused on direct patient care with rotations through all major medical departments including surgery, medicine, anesthesia, and pathology. The dental training focused on patient centered diagnosis and full mouth reconstruction. Dr. Armbruster studies and continues his education by attending seminars and conventions. He has attained Master status in the Academy of General Dentistry, the country's largest organization. Master status is attained by completing more than 600 hours of continuing education across a broad field of subjects and passing a detailed examination. A native of the Toledo, Ohio area, Dr. Armbruster graduated from St. John's Jesuit High School and St. Joseph's Grade School in Maumee. Clare, his wife, and he are graced with three children.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Tod L Armbruster is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Fremont, OH.