Dr. Todd A Williams Is this you?

Satisfaction

Have you seen Dr. Todd A Williams?

What a great doctor

I was recently in his office and was very impressed with his honesty. He told me what I needed to have done and what could wait. Not like other doctors who really are out for the wallet. After the procedure he even called my home to check on me and see if I needed anything or had any questions. Very impressed

Outstanding

People were very nice, very clean , Dr. Todd Williams was a very down to earth and very professional. I just wished I could see him for all my dental needs.

Incredible service

Dr. Williams is everything you want in a doctor -- it stinks that you hope to not have to use his practice very much. He has a warm personality, and he treats you like you are an adult. He will go over what can be done and what should be done. When he suggests doing something, you know it isn't because he is just trying to pad your bill. He also makes sure that you understand what is going to happen during the procedure. He doesn't try to rush through anything and puts things into terms that you can understand while feel like he isn't talking down to you. He also is a very skilled surgeon -- my dentist warned me that my wisdom teeth were in bad condition and would be pretty complicated to get out, and yet when I woke up he said things had gone well, I didn't lose any feeling in jaw and it did not have to be broken (both of which were risks). I think the best part about Dr. Williams is how he really cares about his patients. He personally called me after my surgery to check-up and see how I was doing (twice!) and he gave me his cell phone number so that I could call him if I had any questions. Honestly, this was over the weekend and he was making sure I wasn't in any pain! Also, don't be surprised if he chats with you about any other health problems you might have. I have a health condition and while I was in the office he asked about my treatments and I was surprised how much he knew about my rather uncommon condition.

• Nearby Dentists

Dr. Todd A Williams is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Dallas, TX.