Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Todd R Barrett has the following 2 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Trauma
Showing 4 of 8
I just had my first root canal by Dr. Barrett. I didn't know what to expect but it was a great experience! I was comfortable from the time I walked into the office until the time I left. He and his staff were so friendly and so professional. And I didnt have any pain during or after the procedure! I would recommend him to anyone!
My root canal with Dr. Barrett was painless! He was able to save my crown and my bridge that are attached to that tooth, too. I've had no pain and no problems since - though I didn't expect any judging from my past experience with him. His assistant was wonderful and helped make the whole visit pleasant for me. I will definitely be calling Dr. Barrett if I need more root canals!
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Todd R Barrett
Todd R. Barrett, D.M.D. As an endodontist, Dr. Todd Barrett is specially trained to save teeth. He uses various endodontic therapies, which include diagnosing, and treating pain through root canals and surgical procedures. He also treats teeth with traumatic injuries. He and his wife, Crystal, have two sons and reside in northeast Columbia. When he is not working he enjoys spending time with his family and fishing. Education The University of Maryland Dental School: Certificate in Endodontics, 2000 The Medical University of South Carolina: DMD, 1998 (First Honor Graduate) Wofford College: BS Biology, 1994 Professional History Palmetto Endodontics, P.A. Columbia, SC: Owner/Endodontist (2001 - Present) Spartanburg Endodontic Associates, Spartanburg, SC: Associate Endodontist (2000-2001) Faculty (part-time) Appointment: Medical University of South Carolina, College of Dental Medicine (2000 - Present) Professional Organizations / Affiliations American Association of Endodontists American Dental Association Central District Dental Society Greater Columbia Dental Association (Board of Directors) Mid-Carolina Study Academy (Former President) MUSC, College of Dental Medicine Alumni Association Omicron Kappa Upsilon Alumni Association Psi Omega Kappa Upsilon Alumni Association Southeastern Endodontic Study Group South Carolina Association of Endodontists (Former President) South Carolina Dental Association Wofford College Alumni Association Activities & Interests Family time Fishing Hunting Landscaping
Locations & Directions
Dr. Todd R Barrett is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Columbia, SC.