Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tonya L Egloff
Dr. Tonya L Egloff, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Wichita Falls, TX. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Tonya L Egloff has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Tonya L Egloff has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Tonya L Egloff - Posted on July 29th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Tonya L Egloff - Posted on April 27th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Tonya L Egloff - Posted on January 28th, 2015
Best dentist ever! I have had a lifelong fear of dentists, but Dr. Egloff changed that. I finally went to her office because my back tooth was really bothering me. I had to have it pulled, but it was not as bad as I imagined. I will be going back for more fillings, but I wanted to post this because Dr. Egloff called me tonight to check on me.
Dr. Tonya L Egloff Accepts the Following Insurance
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Humana Dental PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Tonya L Egloff is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Wichita Falls, TX.