Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Trent P Conelias DDS
Dr. Trent P Conelias, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Norfolk, VA, with other offices in Virginia Beach, VA and Norfolk, VA . He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He speaks English.
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Trent P Conelias has 3 locations
110 Kingsley Ln Ste 303
Norfolk, VA 23505
Dr. Trent P Conelias has the following 2 specialties
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
Dr. Trent P Conelias has the following 6 expertise
- Dental Implants
- Sleep Apnea
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Jaw Defects
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- TMJ Disorders
Showing 5 of 5
Very happy with this recommendation!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Trent P Conelias - Posted on December 27th, 2018
I took my son for surgery to remove wisdom teeth at dentist's recommendation, and was very pleased with them! The staff were very courteous and helpful, Dr. Conelias was, too. After surgery, Jennifer W. escorted my son to the car to make sure he was not 'wobbly' after the anesthesia. All around, a great place to have this work done!
Would highly recommend
Self-verified patient of Dr. Trent P Conelias - Posted on August 12th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Trent P Conelias - Posted on July 14th, 2016
BEST ORAL SURGEON EVER
Self-verified patient of Dr. Trent P Conelias - Posted on May 19th, 2016
Very Good at what they Do!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Trent P Conelias - Posted on April 15th, 2014
This is a great place. I got my wisdom teeth out here and everything went very smooth and seamlessly. I had IV sedation and Dr. Conelias got the IV in on the first try. He did not keep poking around in my veins. He could tell by looking at my arm and hand what vein would hold the IV and what vein would not. They were willing to work with my insurance and were willing to give me all of the medications I needed to ensure I had a comfortable recovery. The staff is nice although they are very busy. I would recommend this practice to anyone who needs oral surgery.
30 Years Experience
University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Trent P Conelias Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Trent P Conelias's office for more information.
110 Kingsley Ln Ste 303 Norfolk, VA : (757) 489-1511
6033 Providence Rd Virginia Beach, VA : (757) 424-2672
155 Kingsley Ln Ste 230 Norfolk, VA : (757) 489-1511
Locations & Directions
Dr. Trent P Conelias is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Norfolk, VA.