Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tri Pham has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Showing 5 of 9
I had an early appointment and waited less than 15 minutes to go back. The dentist came and explained what I needed and he was the one who did the deep cleaning. They even threw in a free teeth whitening session. Everyone I spoke with was professional and took effort and time. The office could use some updates on furniture and painting but as a newer dentist, I'm more concerned with how I was treated versus fancy office furnishings. I had also been to one of those "nicer" places and they wanted to charge me $400 for the same work I got at this clinic and literally paid half for. So it is affordable!
I had a major service done to my teeth and the whole process was not clearly explained. I had to constantly ask and re-ask to make sure that they are giving me the correct information. The information you get depends on who you get at the desk. Once completed, I was extremely unhappy with the result. They were decent at trying to fix it, probably knowing that it looked terrible, but it took an additional 5 appointments for them to redo. A lot of time wasted. The wait is usually about 30 minutes after the appointment time. The office is unclean (saw a dead roach at the door) and furniture is old. I'm just glad that my teeth is almost done and I don't have to come back here again. Not sure what happened but they recently changed their name as well. I wouldn't recommend this place for a friend.
4 Years Experience
Baylor College of Medicine
Graduated in 2009
Dr. Tri Pham accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DMO
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- BCBS TX BlueCare Dental
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Dental DHMO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits AdvantagePlus Plans
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Tri Pham is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Fort Worth, TX.