Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Truman D Baxter has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Truman D Baxter has the following 12 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
- Dental Implants
- Root Canal
Showing 3 of 3
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Truman D Baxter
Truman D. Baxter, Jr Education: Virginia Military Institute - BA in Biology in 1959 Medical College of Virginia - DDS in 1964 United States Army Dental Corps - 1964 to 1967 Private Practice - General Dentistry & Implant Reconstruction 1967 to Present Societies: Fellow - American Academy of Implant Dentistry Fellow - Virginia State Dental Association Fellow - International College of Dentistry Fellow - Pierre Fauchard Academy Diplomate - American Board of Oral Implantology Member: Tidewater Dental Association (Past President) Virginia Dental Association American Dental Association American Academy of General Dentistry International College of Oral Implantology Alabama Implant Study Group (President Elect) Virginia Beach Dental Study Group (Past President) Society For Preservation of Oral Health (Past President) Seaboard Dental Study Group (Past President) Hospital Affiliate: Bayside Sentara - Surgery Staff Experience Dr. Truman Baxter’s primary speciality is dental implants. He has training and experience in both the surgical and the prosthetic phases of implant therapy. He is a fellow of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry and a diplomate of the American Board of Oral Implantology with over 28 years of experience in dental implantology. It is no wonder that patients of Dr. Baxter have come as far away as New England and across the U.S. to be treated. He has has been specially trained for this procedure and has placed over 2000 implants, beginning in 1972. Dr. Baxter takes a genuine interest in meeting and exceeding the expectations of his patients.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Truman D Baxter is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Virginia Beach, VA.