Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tye A Thompson has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 5 of 5
I had several implants done by Dr. T over the past two years. His expertise and topnotch patient care have placed him at the top of my list for dental visits. His skills are the latest and greatest that dental surgery has to offer. Though younger than most dentists I've visited Dr. T is by far the best. If you need implants done he is one of the valley's most gifted in this capacity. He is willing to go the extra mile and made sure to call to check up on me post-op. Impeccable skill set!
Dr. Tye A Thompson accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTye A Thompson Dds Afaaid, 1411 W Wall St, Midland, TX
Dr. Tye A Thompson is similar to the following 0 Dentists near Midland, TX.