Dr. Tye A Thompson Is this you?

Comfortable Office
Cleanliness
Advanced Technology
Caring Manner
Pain Minimized
Satisfaction

Have you seen Dr. Tye A Thompson?

Noteworthy work and Remarkable patient care

I had several implants done by Dr. T over the past two years. His expertise and topnotch patient care have placed him at the top of my list for dental visits. His skills are the latest and greatest that dental surgery has to offer. Though younger than most dentists I've visited Dr. T is by far the best. If you need implants done he is one of the valley's most gifted in this capacity. He is willing to go the extra mile and made sure to call to check up on me post-op. Impeccable skill set!

Comfortable Office
Cleanliness
Advanced Technology
Caring Manner
Pain Minimized
Satisfaction

Best dental experience I've had!

Dr. T provided one of the best dental experiences I have had. I'm not one for sitting in a dental chair and I've fortunate enough to not ever have re ...

• Nearby Dentists

Dr. Tye A Thompson is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Midland, TX.