- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tyman P Loveless
Dr. Tyman P Loveless is a doctor primarily located in Saint Peters, MO, with other offices in Kansas City, MO and Kansas City, MO( and 24 other locations). Their specialties include General Dentistry, Oral Surgery. They speak English.
Dr. Tyman P Loveless has 26 locations
Dr. Tyman P Loveless has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Tyman P Loveless has the following 10 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
- Dental Implants
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Tyman P Loveless Accepts the Following Insurance
- 1 Mid Rivers Mall Dr Ste 310 Saint Peters , MO (636) 928-7217
- 10016 E 67th St Kansas City , MO (816) 737-3400
- 10803 E State Route 350 Kansas City , MO (816) 356-4008
- 1193 Branson Hills Pkwy Branson , MO (417) 213-3025
- 1200 Big Bill Rd Arnold , MO (636) 287-0001
- 12221 Charles Rock Road Bridgeton , MO (314) 656-6615
- 1680 NW Chipman Rd Lees Summit , MO (816) 600-3722
- 1935 S Range Line Rd Joplin , MO (417) 726-4087
- 2226 Missouri Bvld Jefferson City , MO (573) 658-4022
- 224 S Woods Mill Rd Ste 280S Chesterfield , MO (314) 434-6260
- 3155 Phoenix Center Dr Washington , MO (636) 431-2025
- 4016 Lemay Ferry Rd Saint Louis , MO (314) 627-0209
- 640 W Karsch Blvd Farmington , MO (573) 705-3485
- 12221 Saint Charles Rock Rd Bridgeton , MO (314) 656-6615
- 14227 E US Highway 40 Kansas City , MO (816) 478-0013
- 2241 N Glenstone Ave Springfield , MO (417) 720-4479
- 2712 N Kansas Expy Springfield , MO (417) 895-9439
- 2751 Fountain Pl Ste 1 Grover , MO (636) 273-9258
- 2910 TRIMBLE RD STE 109 Columbia , MO (573) 303-5956
- 3842 S Glenstone Ave Springfield , MO (417) 719-1678
- 4 West Dr Ste 150 Chesterfield , MO (636) 532-1661
- 5212 N Service Rd Saint Peters , MO (636) 387-4324
- 627 S Truman Blvd Festus , MO (636) 937-7920
- 630 E MARKEY PKWY Belton , MO (816) 331-1900
- 819 Walnut St Ste 101 Kansas City , MO (816) 421-6065
- 853 Medical Dr Ste 115 Wentzville , MO (636) 887-3100
More about Dr. Tyman P Loveless
Dr. Tyman Loveless was raised in Utah and graduated with honors from Alta High School. He then went to Brigham Young University on full academic scholarship where he earned a degree in Biology. After graduation, he entered Harvard University earning his Doctor of Dental Medicine degree. During his training, Dr. Loveless was awarded with many accolades including: Dental Implant Student Award (American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery) Outstanding Student Award (American Academy of Craniofacial Pain) Louis W. Gilbert Research Fellowship (Harvard Medical School) OMS Student Research Training Award (Massachusetts General Hospital Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery) Education Research Fund Award (Massachusetts General Hospital Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery) OMS Windent Resident Scholarship Award (Carestream Dental ) In 2014, Dr. Loveless completed his residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Case Western Reserve where he served as Chief resident covering all of the major hospitals in Cleveland including the Cleveland Clinic, the Wade Park VA, University Hospitals, and Metro Health Medical Center, one of the nationâ€™s largest trauma centers. During residency, he attended Case Western Reserve School of Medicine where he earned his medical degree and completed a one year internship in general surgery at University Hospitals Case Medical Center. Dr. Loveless practices the full scope of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery including dental implant placement, wisdom teeth removal, bone grafting and other dentoalveolar and pre-prosthetic surgeries. Additionally, he performs jaw realignment surgery, manages facial fractures, trauma, oral pathology and jaw reconstruction. He finds especially rewarding full mouth dental rehabilitation with dental implants. In addition, Dr. Loveless has published several articles and book chapters and continues to maintain interest in continuing education pursuits. Dr. Loveless and his wife, Meghan, are excited about living and practicing in the Saint Louis area. He and Meghan met in college where she studied communications. Dr. Loveless spends his free time with his family and participating in his local church. He speaks fluent Spanish and enjoys skiing, swimming, art, and spending time outdoors.