- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Varvara Clark
Dr. Varvara Clark is a doctor primarily located in Chalfont, PA. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Varvara Clark has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Varvara Clark has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Varvara Clark Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Varvara Clark
Dr. Clark earned a doctor of dental surgery from New York University, College of Dentistry in 1997. She completed a general practice Dental Residency at St. Joseph Medical Center in Reading, Pennsylvania. Dr. Clark has practiced dentistry in the Bucks County area since finishing her residency and opened her own dental office in Chalfont in November 2000. She regularly attends seminars and hands-on lectures to keep abreast of the latest technology. Dr. Clark is a graduate of the Las Vegas Institute of Advanced Dental Studies. Hygienists Melissa Melissa is a graduate of Broward Community College with an Associates of Science Degree in Dental Hygiene. Melissa feels continuing education is invaluable to maintaining a current knowledge base for the dental hygiene care she provides for her patients. She is most passionate about treating and arresting the progression of periodontal (gum) disease in her patients. She believes her patients are active participants in the process of achieving optimal oral health which can also impact total body health. Her work ethic is excellent and her professionalism is top notch. Jacquelyn Jacquelyn is a graduate of Montgomery County Community College with an Associates of Applied Science in Dental Hygiene. Jacquelyn provides excellent continuity of dental hygiene care. She has a gentle touch and her patients continue to return to her for their routine and periodontal maintenance and cleaning. The mouth is one of the most sensitive parts of the human body and great skill is required to comfortably provide these services to the teeth and gums. We are fortunate to have a team member with the training, experience and gentle skills to provide these services. All staff members are CPR certified and administrative personal are experts in dental insurance policies.