Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Veena Ramesh
Dr. Veena Ramesh, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Greenwich, CT, with another office in Mamaroneck, NY. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Dr. Veena Ramesh has 2 locations
23 Maple Ave
Greenwich, CT 06830
Book Online Now
Dr. Veena Ramesh has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Veena Ramesh has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Veena Ramesh - Posted on September 28th, 2018
I went to see Dr. Ramesh as an emergency for root canal treatment as per my general dentist. I had an amazing experience in her office. The staff was kind and got me in her schedule the same day because I was in so much pain. The office was clean and relaxing. Dr. Ramesh explained everything and spent her time with me before starting anything. I had no pain after the procedure and would recommend her to anyone that comes in my path.
Dr. Veena Ramesh Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Veena Ramesh is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Greenwich, CT.