- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Veronica L Cooper DDS
Dr. Veronica L Cooper, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Bemidji, MN, with another office in Bemidji, MN. They have 27 years of experience. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Veronica L Cooper has 2 locations
Dr. Veronica L Cooper has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Veronica L Cooper has the following 11 expertise
- Dental Implants
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Root Canals
- Teeth Cleaning
27 Years Experience
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Veronica L Cooper Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Veronica L Cooper
Dr. Veronica Cooper DDS Dr. Veronica Cooper, joined Bemidji Dental Clinic in 1994. She graduated from the University of Nebraska College of Dentistry in 1992, completed an Advanced Education in Dentistry program in 1993 and was on staff at the University of Nebraska for a year while her husband, Bret, completed his orthodontic residency. Dr. Cooper is a native of Lansford, ND where she grew up on her family's farm. She received her degree in Biology from Minot State University in 1988. Dr. Cooper enjoys traveling, knitting, baking and spending time with Bret in their gardens.