Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Victor H Escobar
Dr. Victor H Escobar, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Champaign, IL, with another office in Champaign, IL. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. Dr. Escobar has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Victor H Escobar has 2 locations
101 W University Ave
Champaign, IL 61820
Book Online Now
Dr. Victor H Escobar has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Victor H Escobar has the following 7 expertise
- Sleep Apnea
- Jaw Defects
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Dental Implants
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- TMJ Disorders
- Tooth/Bone Loss
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Victor H Escobar - Posted on September 9th, 2018
47 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1971
Dr. Victor H Escobar accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Health Alliance HMO/POS
- Health Alliance PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Victor H Escobar is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Champaign, IL.