- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Victor L Clark
Dr. Victor L Clark is a doctor primarily located in Bridgeton, MO, with other offices in Saint Peters, MO and Saint Louis, MO( and 2 other locations). Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Victor L Clark has 4 locations
Dr. Victor L Clark has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Victor L Clark has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Victor L Clark Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Victor L Clark
Victor L. Clark, D.M.D. Dr. Clark graduated from Washington University School of Dental Medicine in 1984. After graduation he went into public health practice with the State of Missouri. In 1986 he started his own practice at Brookwood Dental. After successfully opening his first office, he acquired Carrollwood Dental Group. He is an active member of the I.A. O. and is certified in Invisalign. Dr. Clark believes in giving back to the community and recently hosted Give Kids A Smile. This is an organization that provides dental services to low-income children who would not have access to care. Our office gives out 5 high school scholarships to seniors who are interested in entering dental or medical school after graduation. In his time away from the office, Dr. Clark enjoys spending time with his wife Kim and 6 children. His hobbies include golf, swimming and training for triathlons.