Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Victor J Venturena has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Victor J Venturena has the following 11 expertise
- Dental Implants
- Tooth Whitening
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 1 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Victor J Venturena - Posted on November 5th, 2013
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Victor J Venturena
Dr. Victor Venturena Some dentists provide state of the art treatment. Others provide comfort. Very rarely does a dentist succeed in providing both. Dr. Victor Venturena knows that every patient wants and needs exceptional treatment, and a high level of comfort. As a graduate of the University of Pittsburgh dental school, one of the best in the country, Dr. Venturena imbues his practice with an approach that provides the most advanced care and the highest level of comfort His approach to treatment starts with listening to the patient. Dr. Venturena wants to know what his patients are feeling. Are they in pain? What exactly is bothering them? Once he understands what the patient is feeling, he performs a complete and thorough examination, and reviews and discusses the diagnosis and treatment options with the patient As a Wilmington dentist, Dr. Venturena brings to his practice a wide range of skills from cosmetic and restorative dentistry, to surgical treatments, and root canal treatments. Keeping up to date with the latest advancements in dentistry is a key to providing his patients with the best care, but he never loses sight of the need for a patient to feel comfortable. "I am proud to provide my patients with the best in dental technology, treatment options, and patient comfort. It is my pleasure to address all your questions and concerns." Dr. Victor J. Venturena Back to About Us
Locations & DirectionsFAMILY & PREVENTIVE DENTISTRY, 1117 N Franklin St Ste A, Wilmington, DE
Dr. Victor J Venturena is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Wilmington, DE.