2.7

Neutral

Satisfaction

Have you seen Dr. Vincent M Albert?

Great Doctor and staff....

I was referred to Dr. Albert for a tooth extraction. Office staff was wonderful. Dr. Albert, was kind, and asked several times if I had any questions or concerns regarding the procedure. I am happy with my experience, and would definitely recommend him in a heartbeat. Thank you.

Satisfaction

No bedside manner and almost cruel

I ended up having to see this man several times. Because I had insurance he did unnecessary xrays, and when he speaks to you, he shows contempt with no attempt to hide it. I spent thousands trying to keep my teeth, so having them pulled by him was difficult to begin with. I had every surgery, root canals, crowns, and even had my first implant in 2000 or so and after close to $35,000 to save that tooth, I had to have it pulled. He had no empathy and I was very I'll with an autoimmune disease or two including rheumatoid arthritis and Graves disease. Before imhad insurance, I sometimes spent half of my pay per month to see my dentists. The last time I'm saw him the pain was unbearable and I was swollen times 3 or 4 from my eye to my neck. I had not slept in days and he could have cared less even though due to a spinal injury, I was very familiar with pain medication and had never abused it even though a few doctors doubted it until they saw my old records, MRIs, x-rays etc. He was over two hours late the last time and I had to work, so his very nice assistant called my work and asked for time. My boss saw me and was horrified by how swollen and red I was. I even had a fever. My point is that he took a panoramic xray even though the tooth had been identified already. He didn't pull my tooth on the first visit as he had in the past, and the thought of one more day in that much pain on top of my day to day pain was not what I expected. He pulled an infected tooth twice before. It takes exactly five minutes to prep me and instruments and pull my teeth and I paid him between $500.00 and $750.00 to have it done and be insulted in the process. There must be other oral surgeons in Portsmouth. Why was I sent to him Dr. Cruella! Really greedy and very mean! Be prepared or just find someone else and I had five other dentists working on me too and I had no problem with them so it's not a fear of dentists at all! Very uncaring man. May well be good, but how hard is it to pull my teeth? They come out in a minute or two and 2-3 days later I'm all better! He made me wait almost two weeks in agony! Worst toothache of my life and I've had many since I was a child. I also had juvenile arthritis so there you go! A side note. The $35,000& tooth rejected the implant after only two months and now I wish I just kept it! Dr Albert was the last specialist to see it after everything was done!! I don't owe one penny to another dentist, but I refused to pay $250.00 for the whole mouth x-ray which was clearly only done for money. BAD dentist!!!!!!

Birth Control

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. Vincent M Albert is similar to the following 0 Dentists near Portsmouth, NH.

Dr. Vincent M Albert Is this you?