Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vincent P Arata
Dr. Vincent P Arata, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Mobile, AL. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Vincent P Arata has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Vincent P Arata has the following 12 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Bad Breath (Halitosis)
- Root Canal
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Vincent P Arata - Posted on July 3rd, 2014
Dr. Vincent P Arata accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- BCBS AL Preferred Dentists
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Vincent P Arata
Dr. Arata was born and raised here in Mobile, Al. He attended McGill Toolen High School and graduated from Springhill College with a degree in Biology. He then went on to graduate from The University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Dentistry. He is a member of the American Dental Association, the Academy of General Dentistry and the American Academy of Implant Dentistry.
Locations & DirectionsJOSEPH THOMAS WILLIS DMD, 4900 Moffett Rd, Mobile, AL
Dr. Vincent P Arata is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Mobile, AL.