Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vincent M Augello
Dr. Vincent M Augello, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Staten Island, NY, with another office in Staten Island, NY. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. Dr. Augello has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Vincent M Augello has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Vincent M Augello has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Vincent M Augello has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
15 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Vincent M Augello Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Horizon Dental PPO
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Vincent M Augello
Dr. Vincent M. Augello has practiced family dentistry since 2004 and opened his own practice in Staten Island in 2006. He completed his undergraduate studies at Fordham University where he earned two Bachelor of Arts degrees in Biology and Theology. He completed his dental degree at the New York University College of Dentistry and was awarded the Bernard E. Rudner award for demonstrating superior performance in providing oral comprehensive care and administering a dental practice by the faculty at NYU. Dr. Augello completed his general practice residency at Staten Island University Hospital and served as Chief Resident in Dentistry his second year. Attending continuing education courses each year enables Dr. Augello to stay at the forefront of his profession allowing him to provide the best care for his patients. Dr. Augello keeps up with the latest advancements in dentistry by maintaining memberships with associations such as the American Academy or Cosmetic Dentistry, American Dental Association, New York State Dental Association, Second District Dental Society of Richmond, and The Academy of General Dentistry. Also, Dr. Augello has traveled throughout the country to attend advanced education with courses in all areas of cutting-edge dentistry including implant placement, Invisalign technologies and advanced cosmetic dentistry. Dr. Augello was recently awarded the title one of "America's Top Dentist's" by the Consumer's Research Council of America. Dr. Augello is a native Westerleigh resident who has fully immersed himself in the community. He lives in Staten Island with his wife Laura, daughter Victoria, and miniature pinscher, Jimmy. The staff at Westerleigh Dental Arts including, Denise, Kim, and Michele, make it a point to treat all patients like family. Dr. Augello enjoys the Northeast for its outdoor recreational activities and has a second home in Hawley, PA. He enjoys building, construction, woodworking, and anything outdoors in his spare time.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Vincent M Augello is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Staten Island, NY.