- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vincent E Bearjar DDS
Dr. Vincent E Bearjar, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Wausau, WI. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Vincent E Bearjar has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Vincent E Bearjar has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Vincent E Bearjar Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Vincent E Bearjar
Vincent E. Bearjar, DMD Dr. Bearjar is a graduate of Pennsylvania State University and University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine. He graduated as a member of Omicron Delta Upsilon Honorary Dental Society and received that International College of Dentists Award. He continued his education with a dental internship at Montefiore Hospital. Dr. Bearjar moved to Woodstock, Vermont, and associated with a progressive quality driven dental office. Dr. Bearjar began practicing dentistry in Wausau, Wisconsin in 1979. He purchased a long established dental practice and since that time has been dedicated to maintaining and improving the dental health of his patients. He is a member of the Marathon County Dental Society, Central Wisconsin Dental Association, Wisconsin Dental Association, and American Dental Association. Dr. Bearjar and his wife, Lois have three adult children who all reside in Wisconsin. The Bearjar’s are animal lovers and share their home with four dogs and a cat. In his free time Dr. Bearjar enjoys curling, skiing, boating, bicycling, tennis, home improvement projects and walking the dogs.