Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vincent P Capasso DDS
Dr. Vincent P Capasso, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Amherst, MA, with other offices in Northampton, MA and Brattleboro, VT (and 1 other location). He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He speaks English.
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Vincent P Capasso has 4 locations
100 University Dr Ste 2
Amherst, MA 01002
368 Canal St
Brattleboro, VT 05301
Dr. Vincent P Capasso has the following 1 specialty
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
Dr. Vincent P Capasso has the following 6 expertise
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Dental Implants
- Sleep Apnea
- Jaw Defects
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- TMJ Disorders
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Vincent P Capasso - Posted on May 18th, 2019
Several years ago Dr. Capasso did an extraction on my damaged front tooth followed up with a titanium post and bovine implant. This procedure was poorly performed as the post was improperly revealed on the gum line for a crown to be aesthetically mounted on and he immediately "put me under" to do a "roof gum material" transplant from the roof material of my mouth to hide this incorrectly mounted post implant. I have endured decades of poorly performed procedures and countless hours in a dentist chair all the while paying outrageous amounts of money all to endure this terrible "smile" and this has been just another part of it. I will be putting Bagley-Goodwin on notice as well about my dissatisfaction with the crowns they mounted on your second rate work. I am done paying for what I already paid for and I am now going to hold you all accountable for what I am owed...my smile.
if you have to have a tooth pulled he is the one!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Vincent P Capasso - Posted on March 2nd, 2016
41 Years Experience
Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Vincent P Capasso Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Vincent P Capasso's office for more information.
100 University Dr Ste 2 Amherst, MA : (413) 549-5100
243 King St Ste 101 Northampton, MA : (413) 585-0002
368 Canal St Brattleboro, VT : (802) 254-9418
285 High St Greenfield, MA : (413) 774-2961
Locations & Directions
Dr. Vincent P Capasso is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Amherst, MA.