Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vincent J Quas
Dr. Vincent J Quas, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Bend, OR. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Vincent J Quas has the following 8 expertise
- Space Maintainers
- Cross Bite
- Open Bite
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Vincent J Quas - Posted on March 27th, 2017
- Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Dr. Vincent J Quas Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
More about Dr. Vincent J Quas
Meet Dr. Vincent Quas Dr. Quas has been serving the smiles in Oregon communities for over 35 years. He has always had a passion for orthodontics, and loves working with his dedicated team and orthodontic partners. Dr. Quas believes strongly in always putting his patients and their needs first, and emphasizes this in his overall treatment philosophy. Growing up with an under-bite himself, has made Dr. Quas sensitive to the embarrassment many kids and adults feel about having an unattractive smile. Dr. Quas had braces at age 35, and during a time when few adults considered orthodontic treatment. Now with nearly 30% of all orthodontic patients being adults, he is as enthusiastic as ever to provide options for treatment, which are more efficient, comfortable and affordable than ever. Dr. Quas works hard, bringing together experience and innovation to offer his patients exceptional care. Education Dr. Quas began his journey toward becoming an orthodontist in the 1966 after graduating from Loyola University in Chicago with his doctor of dental surgery degree (DDS). He went on to receive his certificate of orthodontics from Loyola in 1969, and shortly after graduating, he moved to Bend, OR where he began treating patients and building lifelong friendships. Continuing Education A strong dedication to continuing education allows Dr. Quas to offer the most advanced treatments and orthodontic procedures. He acquires over 100 hours of continuing education credits every year; and, has had the honor of participating in MBT Philosophy Advanced Orthodontic Seminars. Treatment Specializations Dr. Quas works hard to ensure that his patients are presented with a variety of customizable treatment options. He understands that in orthodontics, one size does not fit all, and as an orthodontic specialist, Dr. Quas is proficient in many treatments, including: Invisalign® and iBraces™ invisible braces Damon® System and SmartClip™ self-ligating braces Emphasis on early treatment and the development of facial balance Adult treatment and special accelerated orthodontics for adults with Wilckodontics Myofunctional therapy Airway irregularities, mouth breathing, and sleep apnea Surgical orthodontics Temporary anchorage devices (TADs) Smiles are always a big part of Dr. Quas' life... Dr. Quas and his wife, Dr. Juliana Panchura (a local orthodontist practicing with Smile! Central Oregon) have four children: Cate Quas, DMD, a pediatric dentist; Rebecca Quas, LED certified green architect in Portland; Michael Quas, MD, ER doctor in Providence, Rhode Island; and, Jodi Quas, PhD in Psychology at University of California, Irvine. He is also the proud "GPV" (GrandPa Vince) to his four grandchildren, Maxon, Adeline, Cadence, and Summer. Dr. Quas enjoys staying fit (he once managed a fitness company and wrote The Lean Body Promise to help encourage others to reach their personal fitness goals); he is a black belt in Aikido, and practiced martial arts with Sensei Shannon Reitan. Dr. Quas enjoys cinematography; and has spent some time editing old family films for his grandchildren to enjoy.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Vincent J Quas is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Bend, OR.